Before installing the theme, you need to have several tools to proceed with the installation process smoothly. Here is the list of the tools:
- PHP version: 5.6 or greater (Contact Host provider to fix it)
- PHP ZipArchive extension (Contact Host provider to fix it)
- PHP Maximum Execution Time: 180 How to change it
- PHP Maximum Input Vars: 2000 (Contact Host provider to change “max_input_vars” in php.ini file)
- Upload Maximum Filesize: 10M How to change it
- Maximum Post Size: 30M How to change it
- WP Memory Limit: 256M How to change it
How to install Aadalot Multipurpose theme with demo content step by step
Please follow the screenshots below step by step :
How to upload theme to WordPress Theme Folder :
- After purchasing Aadalot Theme please download the theme package folder. Please follow the screenshots below to know how to download Aadalot Multipurpose Theme package file.
- After downloading the Aadalot Multipurpose Theme package folder unzip the folder and upload the aadalot.zip to your WordPress theme folder. Please see the screenshot below. Here we have shown how to unzip the package folder and which file you need to upload your WordPress Theme Folder.